Private Shuttle Rental
6 hours- up to 14 guests
Rent the shuttle for 6 hours for $900.00 and we will pick up at your location within 25 miles of Baroda (extra charges may apply if outside the coverage area).
Don’t know where to start or how to plan your trip to Southwestern Michigan? Below are some guidelines and helpful tips to follow that will ease you through the booking process and planning your day. We’ve even included some links to our favorite places which can help you in your decision process as well.
1. When booking a shuttle the first thing to do is check our calendar and see if the day you want is available. Weekdays tend to be less busier than the weekends.
2. Choose your pick up time. Some wineries open at 10:00 am and some don’t open until 12:00 pm, so remember to check their hours of operation, especially on Sundays when places usually have a later start time. Also, remember that we operate on Eastern Standard Time.
3. Where are we picking you up at? We will come to your personal residence, hotel or AirBNB. We also have numerous partners that offer discounts on shuttle rentals if you stay at one of their properties. Check out our Partners via the link on our menu bar. Pick up is 25 miles from our location in Baroda. If you are out of this coverage area, give us a call and we will let you know what the additional cost will be based on your address. If you go over your rental time, we will charge the card on file $30.00 for every 15 minutes.
4. Larger groups (more than 6) will need a reservation for wine tasting. Scheduled tastings usually take about 45 minutes. Each winery is unique and have very different tastings/flights options to choose from. Some may offer a structured tasking with a wine consultant that will help you choose what you want to taste and others may already have pre-selected flights to choose from like a sweet wine flight or a dry red flight. Tastings can range from 4-7 samples and pours are usually 2-3 ounces per glass. Flight prices vary as well and can range any where from $8 – $25 per flight.
5. When booking a shuttle, remember to book early. We tend to sell out of from April-October, so the sooner you book the better.
Here are is a list of some of our partners: Links to booking tasting reservations are listed on their website.
Round Barn Winery & Estate- https://roundbarn.com/locations/round-barn-estate/
Hickory Creek Winery- https://www.hickorycreekwinery.com/
St Julian Winery- https://www.stjulian.com
Tabor Hill Winery- https://taborhill.com/
Free Run Cellars- https://freeruncellars.com/
Lemon Creek Winery- https://www.lemoncreekwinery.com/
Chill Hill Winery –https://chillhill.net/
Lazy Ballerina – https://www.lazyballerinawinery.c
Food, Drinks and Gratuity are not included in this price. Guests are responsible for making their own reservation and supplying Grape and Grain Tours with a copy of your itinerary. Coolers are not allowed but you may bring snacks onboard. Also, you may decorate the bus but glitter and confetti are banned. Guests will be responsible for cleaning up after themselves. We reserve the right to charge a cleaning fee of $150.00 to the credit card on file if you damage the interior or exterior of the vehicle caused by food or beverage spills on fabric or other surfaces, or minor bodily fluid messes (vomit),0